Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Products I'm Loving- Umberto Giannini Incredible Body Spray


Products I'm Loving

Umberto Giannini Incredible Body Spray


The product i have choosen to do is Umberto Giannini-incredible body spray. i got this product as a present from leah. i like this product because when i use it in the morning i spray it on to my roots and then blow dry my hair for that extra volume, i also like how it is long lasting and maintains volume throughout the day.
This product can be used on all types of hair in need of volume. it gives you the natural look of a big hollywood hairstyle. this products make is 'Umberto Giannini' which had award winnings in hair dressers.
I would deffiantly recommend this product because it gives you a volumed hair style, which a lot of celebrity's are trying to achieve especially at red carpet events.

Ellie♡

No comments:

Post a Comment