Beauty review ♡
Ciate nail varnish review.


I recently purchased two Ciate nail varnishes. Ciate have created a beautiful, wearable range of fashion nail polish colours.
Ciate is a British nail brand, who is known famously worldwide for their caviar manicure. Ciate stands for; Colour, Innovation, Aspiration,Trend and Extraordinary.
I love the designs of the bottles, each bow adds such a cute feminine touch. The long handle helps provide you with the best strokes, and the flat brush has bristles that guarantees a flawless finish. The bottle is also a curved shape, which is designed to sit comfortably in your hand. I have found the nails polishes to be long-lasting and the colours are gorgeous!

The Pink shade called 'Candy floss' is a pretty summer colour that is very versatile and will go with many outfits, it a bright eye catching girly shade.

The Yellow shade called 'big yellow taxi' is a bright, modern and summer colour, this looks lovely on its own but would also suit another colour on top for added detail.
You can see their full range I colours on the ciate website. Each pot retails for £9 and available from their website, as well as ASOS and Selfridges.
Ellie ♡

No comments:
Post a Comment