Sunday, 4 May 2014

Beauty Review- Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara

Beauty Review ♡
Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara.

The product I am sharing with you today is the benefit they're real mascara. I had heard good and bad reviews on this product so I didn't really know what to expect. I purchased the mini version from my local boots store because I was looking for a different product to try and loved it so much I repurchased it in the bigger size. The regular version costs around £18/£19.50 and the mini version costs £9.50. Considering the size of the mini version it lasted quite a long time, longer than I expected and it was the perfect size for travelling. 


This mascara has a plastic applicator which some people don't like in mascaras but I quite like the brush, it is different than benefits previous mascaras, it has a unique ball tip on the tip of the brush which can be used to get the corner lashes on your eyes that regular brushes miss.

Compared to the previous benefit mascara "bad gal lash" which I have also tried I much prefer this one because with the "bad gal lash" mascara I found it to make your lashes quite clumpy and the brush didn't really separate my lashes which is the complete opposite of the "they're real" mascara because the product promises curl, separation, volume and length which it does. 

The product comes in a shiny silver packaging and the bottle isn't the biggest but it still lasts quite a while. The only con with this pro duct is it can start to clump if you apply several coats.


Emma♡



No comments:

Post a Comment