Fashion Picks:
My summer wishlist:
The first item on my wishlist is this embellished flower tee from miss selfridge and this costs £35. I remember seeing this in store when I went to Leicester and wanting it but not having the money to buy it! I like this because in real life the embellishments aren't too over the top and it is a really nice for and perfect for formal occasions.
The second item on my wishlist is the lace hem crop tee which is available at topshop for £34. I really like the colour it is a pastel mint green and is perfect for the summer. I also like the lace detailing at the bottom of the jumper I think it adds a uniqueness and girlyness to the top and is a very cute, girly summer item.
The next item is from brandy Melville and are these cute polka dot trousers. The website says they cost $45 but they ship internationally so the equivalent is about £28 in the UK. I like these trousers because I have been looking for something a bit more formal to wear instead of jeans I thought these were perfect and the polka dot pattern adds a cuteness to the look.
The fourth item on my list are these high heeled sandals from Aldo. I saw these and wanted these straight away and I was so excited when I found these in the clearance sale for £20! These go perfectly with a dress for summer and are so versatile they are a summer staple and are perfect because I needed some sandals and these are a very elegant pair that can be worn on special occasions.
Emma♡

No comments:
Post a Comment