Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Products i'm loving -Estée Lauder Pure Crystal Gloss

Products i'm loving ♡
Estée Lauder Pure Crystal Gloss

Estée Lauder Pure
Crystal Gloss
The product i'm sharing with you today is the Estée Lauder pure colour crystal gloss which I rediscovered recently when looking through my makeup collection. I purchased this from an Estée Lauder counter at Selfridges & co a while back and I decided to go for the shade 'starlight kiss'. It took me a while to decide on the colour as I knew it would cost me £18, but I decided to go for it as they are a trusted brand. 


Estée Lauder Pure Crystal Gloss
I have been enjoying this lip gloss ever since i purchased it because the colour is not too vibrant so this means that you can wear it over your favourite lipstick and it won’t severally change the overall colour on your lips. Another advantage I have discovered is that it is a light feeling product and doesn't leave a sticky residue or a greasy texture on your lips after applying which I have discovered unfortunately from other products. 
Estée Lauder Pure Crystal Gloss
in 'Starlight Kiss'
over MAC 'Laugh a lot'

The product comes in a very pretty rectangle tube (which is see through so you can clearly see the product colour) with a classic gold lid. 
I believe this product is good value for money because it is very wearable, versatile and long lasting. 


Estée Lauder Pure Crystal Gloss
in 'Starlight Kiss'
The only disadvantage of this product is that there isn't a lot of content so this product will run out quickly if used on an everyday basis. I would defiantly recommend this product to teenage girls and young women because its a pretty, girly and glossy product.
                                                             
                                                             Emma♡

No comments:

Post a Comment